Thứ Hai, 9 tháng 5, 2016

Cartoons Like Salad Fingers - Funny Cartoon Videos Kids

Cartoons Like Salad Fingers
Spider man Finger Family Song Lyrics:
Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?
Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

 Funny Cartoon Videos Kids
Rhyming speeds up phonemic recognition, increasing young people's word understanding, reading and producing skills. Additionally, rhymes with actions inform young people basic abilities, improves memory, paying attention capabilities as well as sticking to directions. Contain pamphlet with verses. Ages 3 & up

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét